Monday, March 22, 2010

No Catchy Title for This One.

I need to be writing about health care. Instead I am fooling around with adding things to my blog in honor of having a birthday that qualifies me for a senior citizen bus pass and Medicare. I did not sign up for medicare because right now I have excellent health insurance and fairly good health. Others I know are not so fortunate. I want to believe that the battle has been won and now no one will go without the treatment and services they need. The ugliness around this issue hurts my heart.

5 comments:

Tabor said...

This argument has been so twisted that my step niece who is on welfare and who has a severely handicapped daughter...all their needs paid for by socialized programs...is AGAINST the Health Care Bill. I won't even begin to tell you how angry that make me feel!

Dolores said...

Congratulations on your upcoming birthday and your good health!

Your picture on the header of your blog is so beautiful and relaxing.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Happy Birthday .....

Cloudhands said...

Such a pretty header. I want to go sit next to the bright yellow flowers and listen to the water flowing by, perhaps lay back and count the clouds. I know I'm late, but Happy Birthday.

Happy@Home said...

Thanks for your recent visit. I thoroughly enjoyed your shopping tips regarding trouser socks. Great advice :-)
The picture in your header is so pretty.