Monday, March 26, 2012

Who Knew??

Topic for today: bed frame. Topic I have never given much (any) thought to: bed frame. Who knew?

Baby Rivers is moving and combining households and I inherited her brand new upholstered headboard - which came with a brand new bed frame. I was so excited to get the sleek and sophisticated, modern headboard and to say good by to my foofoo whatwasIthinking lala metal bed with its curls and swirls.

My old headboard and frame went on the truck to goodwill - new bed installed and I am thrilled! Not only do I feel like I have checked into an 18 pillow hotel - I got the best night's sleep I have had in ages. Same mattress, same box spring. The only difference was the frame.

I had no idea how much difference a good bed frame makes! Spread the word!

2 comments:

Helen said...

Good morning! I've enjoyed catching up with you ... never had given much thought to the bed frame issue, now I will. Yes ~ organization is a crucial component of moving. The mom message post brought a tear to my eye. Putting car in park, NEVER using a cell phone ~ always worth a reminder. Taxes - ouch is all I can say. Oh to be nine years old for just one day!

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Happy sleeping...