Things I liked best about my trip to the Northeast.
1. Selected for the no extra screening line. No shoe,jacket,belt,laptop removal. Just me and the old fashioned walk-through, have a nice flight m'am.
2. Aisle seat, nonstop flight.
3. Washington DC night landing and drive past all the lighted monuments.
4. Hysterical seven hour road trip with my amazing sister. Not quite Thelma and Louise, but close.
5. Road trip lunch provided (within sight of a mcdonalds) by aforementioned sister: gluten free cracker, six almonds and a date.
6. Northeast fall color, can't be beat.
7. Arrival at cousin Linda's followed by immediately jumping into her red convertible, top down, for a real Thelma and Louise adventure in her tiny upstate New York town.
10 hours ago