Thursday, August 22, 2013

I could sell these things

I have had my I pad for over a year now and I have to say, I rarely, if ever, ever use my pc. With my age appropriate dimming eyesight it is thrilling to instantly and easily enlarge just about anything. I love the convenience and the versatility ...and the portability as I prop it on a cookbook stand to read recipes as I cook or watch movies in odd places. I can pop it in my bag when I go to a meeting  and I am hardly aware of the few ounces of extra weight. No worries about viruses ever. The auto correct is a bit fruits (frustrating) though.

5 comments:

Helen said...

Hello there! You have me intrigued. I haul around an antiquated laptop when traveling ... an I-Pad would be a delightful addition to my 'toys.'

Trust everything else is going well in your life ... happy weekend!!

Dolores said...

Oh my gosh, take away my washer, TV, PC,but never take my I-pad..... It goes everywhere I go. Even next to the bed..I absolutely love love it so much!
Helen, you must buy an I-pad!

Tabor said...

You have me intrigued. I really want a new camera, though.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

I wonder do I need this
and what could I do away with?

Mage said...

Nope, I love my PC. I can make everything as big as I want here too.

How are ya.