1. Wedding dress - still in perfect condition even though it had not been drycleaned or trated but simply been wrapped in tissue for 46 years.
2. Beaded headpiece and veil....something my liberated daughter would NEVER have remotely considered wearing!
3. My sister's pink maid of honor dress marked size 14w (We laughed when she tried it on her currently size 6, 60 year old body and couldn't zip it!)
4. Turquoise penoir set with miles of chiffon and ribbons. (Really, I mean really, I can't imagine that I ever wore that to bed.
5. Posed photos of family and guests.
6. Photo of the mother of the bride, my dear mom, in a dress she made and a very stylish hat that today looks like an inelegant lampshade.
6. The cake topper: two plastic figures standing under a plastic arch and looking really miserable.